Thread: Deal's Gap
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Default Deal's Gap

Well, I can't go to Indy this year because of a prior engagement and since I have some time and money saved up, I thought I'd throw out the idea of another Deal's Gap trip around the 24th-26th or so. Now I know that it's short notice but I'm basically going and just wondered if anyone else wanted to meet up and ride the Dragon. If you've never stayed at DGMR, it's not too bad and you can sleep 4 comfortably for about $20/night. FYI there ain't shit going on in that area so it's all about riding if you come, no parties, no bitches, no bars, nothing. If you don't mind riding at night in the mountains, you can run up to town which has some of those things I'm sure.

Anyway, if anyone is interested let me know and we can set something up. Basically, between the weather and Ron Ayers fucking up my forks, my last trip to the Gap was kind of a bust and I'm looking for redemption! Obviously, I'm only offering to set-up the rooms and not your trip to the Gap. The dates are flexible but I'm trying to avoid the weekends so....

Link to DGMR... http://www.dealsgap.com/motel.htm

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 08-08-2009 at 02:17 AM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote