View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 06:40 PM   #204
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Let me make this a bit more clear...

Tmall hops into this car to go clothes shopping two miles away. However, he drives 1.5 miles, parks his car on the street then walks the remaining 0.5. Buys some clothes then walks 0.5 miles back to his car and drives home. Tmall then posts on the net his adventure just as I've described.

Do not think that people are going to ask why you would park 1/2 mile from the store just to walk that extra distance? Would an appropriate response be "why couldn't I park there"? The answer is no as we would think you have a screw loose or something. The same is true to ask why you would purposely park in the back of the lot next to another car just to walk another 500 feet.

There is something more than "why can't I park there".
Think of it this way. Tmall parks .5 miles away. And 101 says, "Why'd you park .5 miles away?" Then Tmall says, "It's none of your fucking business, but I didn't feel like walking .6 miles and felt like pissing off a bunch of whiny bitches on the internet." Would that satisfy you? Or do you think you would deserve a different answer?
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote