View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 01:36 AM   #364
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Yeah capt. I paid good money to make it transform like that. Trunk detach kit, street glide seat & windshield. That's all aside of the other custom work.

I hear tommy. For different reasons. I just busted my back all day at home. Cleaning thru the house (like fall cleaning). Got a huge pile of donation, put out a bunch of trash, and then moved all the furniture into 1 room. Cut the grass and trimmed down the back yard garden plants. Then proceeded to rip out all the carpet. Getting new carpet put in tuesday, then put all the furniture back. Hopefully pack my clothes monday night. I know tuesday will be a long day as well.
the kicker for me is I havent had the time to do all that stuff at home that needs to be done too LOL.

I packed soem stuff yesterday just need a few things and will throw iit all in my hard cases.Chance of t-storms in ny thurs i am hoping that doesnt affect my departure time. if all goes well I will be on the road around 10. if I leave too early I will get caught in the tail end of rush hour through brooklyn and SI.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote