View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 07:40 AM   #190
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
The crime doesn't fit the punishment snappy. You chop off someones hand and they are handicapped FOR LIFE. Are you going to punish someone FOR LIFE over 20 bucks? Lucky for us, 99.99% of Americans don't agree with you.

glad i live in TX, and w/ 3 outta 10 of the largest cities in the US in TX , 99% might be a tad high..

again TEXAS LAW, where we can be the judge jury and executioneer

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated

glad i don't have to live in some namby pampy state where i have to hide in my closet while somebody rummages thru my house, CA ?
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.