View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #15
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Man, there is a lot to learn about this and a lot of choices I need to make. I think I am definitely going to go for a computer setup first over a modded xbox. Probably will run Hyperspin. Just cause it provides for a lot more customization you can't do with xbox. Thinking about doing an LCD monitor over trying to find a classic CRT. OSP, the problem you are running into with emulators for arcade games is going to be mostly monitor and choice of emulators. You need a good arcade monitor/controller setup for arcade games to look right if you do a comp setup.

Want to go compie, because I am going to run LEDwiz for my buttons. I am going to use RGB buttons that will light up the color I want. So the buttons you are using for each game will light up the buttons you use and will light up the color I want them to light up. That will be pretty bad ass.

Still can't find a cabinet I want. I really like the 37" LCD cabinets on ebay, but I can't find a plan for them. I sent them asking if they would sell me the plan or maybe even a kit. I don't think I am capable of the woodworking part, but I have a friend who can if need be...

Got the most important part of this out of the way, I have a place to put the cabinet now.

Last edited by Trip; 02-24-2012 at 03:12 PM..
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote