View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 12:03 AM   #28
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
I heard she has her own galaxy in it.

You try to take stabs at being funny too much then. You don't think I see your stupid comments about how you think I'm full of myself or what? I suggest you stop because you don't know me. I shoot from the hip and don't coat the things I say with sugar to sound nice. I've tried that and didn't like it. I like posting up valuable (to most) info that may help a rider get faster or ride safer. I do it because forums just like this one are the reason why I'm where I'm at in regards to skill level go. I suggest you try to understand the message I'm putting out (in serious discussions) and take it for what it's worth. If you don't understand, ask me to clarify. If you think I'm full of myself, keep it to yourself. I rag on people here because I know they can take it. You'll notice I don't rag on certain people because I either don't know them well enough or I know they'l get butt-hurt. If you ever met me in person, you'd think I was cool or a straight up asshole. Most people think I'm cool.
it takes a pretty big dick to get me all butt-hurt. myself, i am here to talk bikes when i can't be out riding my bikes, nothing more...nothing less. i'll be more respectful of your serious discussions though. my bad. i was just ribbin' ya, i thought you knew that. sorry. can we just hug it out now?

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25

Last edited by itgirl; 07-02-2008 at 12:05 AM..
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote