View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

I watched my wife high-side, in a most spectacular fashion, during a pocket bike race. The culprit turned out to be stress cracks in her right clip-on. It broke off, in a relatively high speed right-hander, and she went flying ass over tea kettle.

The makers of the cock-blocking unit you linked, have opted for one of the least reliable attachment methods know to man. The suction cup.

Seriously? A fucking suction cup? You want I should have my significant other/chick I want to bang (mostly it's the same thing) relying on a couple of suction cups to keep her from knocking me off the bike when the brakes are applied with spirited intentions?

There was a guy in New Zealand, that made a grab bar that mounted to the filler cap bezel, with like, bolts and shit. It wasn't designed particularly well, but if you want to keep people from reading your, "If you can read this" T-Shirt, I'd suggest bolts and shit, over the thing that sometimes fails to keep my GPS stuck to my truck's windshield when I hit a pot hole.

JC