View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 02:45 AM   #12
thunderex
Kneedragger

Moto: 2004 Aprilia Tuono

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I think there should be real accountability for these assholes... whether they like it or not... admit it or not... they are role models for kids. I'm not generally a 'what about the kids' kind of guy, but for fuck's sake...

You get paid millions of dollars a year to play a fucking game that we chose to play at recess when we could have been doing a million other things... I think anytime one of these jackasses pulls a retard move like this they should be immediately banned from the league permanently. You want to be a jackass your entire life? Better get used to saying, "you want fries with that?"
I agree. It's time to start treating pro athletes and shit celebrities the same as the rest of us. Nicole Richie gets wasted and decides to drive the wrong way down a major LA highway and she gets shit for punishment. All of these asshats need to start feeling some pain for their stupidity. The rest of us don't get fourth, fifth and sixth chances to make their lives right and continue earning a paycheck (that's a miniscule fraction of what these people make).
thunderex is offline   Reply With Quote