View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbuckRTO View Post
OK, so I know this story is bullshit, given the source. Problem is, they are (probably intentionally) misrepresenting wording from an actual IRS document. Somebody who knows more about tax codes than me, help me convince my Facebook friends to shut the fuck up about this:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-...e-20000-family

(Further evidence this is bullshit: the 'story' is nowhere to be found on Fox News.)

I'll give it a try when I get the chance but when I skimmed the news about this news, the summary is that the entire article is BS.
The $20,000 number was an arbitrary number (not representing anything in the actual IRS docs) used for illustrative purposes.

Tell your facebook friends that if they actually read the IRS link in the CNS article it would clearly state that the new law only stipulates that African Americans are eligible for $250 voucher if they purchase a fingerprint gun safe due to affirmative action.
That should throw them off for awhile.
Maybe say something about the gays or something.
Married Gay couples are exempt from social security taxes and may if they live in Kentucky are disbarred from participating in group coverage insurance because of the aids and muscle shirts.

thats what I would do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote