Thread: San Antonio?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 09:57 AM   #10
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Nah, I'll be across town at Lackland. I actually put in for Randolph, but an awesome job popped up at Lackland, so I'm going there instead.

I will definitely need some help with the area, though. The only time I've ever been out there was for Basic Training years ago, and that's not a very good way to get to know San Antonio.

It'll be good for my wife to meet some female riders, too- she's gonna miss her Japanese girls that she rides with out in Oki.
Well everyone goes to SA for basic and I think that is why so many AF people hate SA.

Yeah Lackland is really on the other side of town, but the great thing about SA is there are highways everywhere and it doesn't take you long(relatively) to get across town.

Since you are gonna be kinda West, you can get to some fantastic hill country rides pretty quick North and West of where Lackland is.

Lori(skiergirl) probably lives closest to SA out of all of us and I know she used to go to SA regularly to ride with a group. I think she might not as much anymore since she lives like a mile from the track.

There aren't too many of us that ride on the street regularly anymore(or at all) but definitely have her come out to H2R. That's where all the cool kids go.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote