View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 10:47 PM   #24
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
its for charity, a once in a lifetime deal, and only a helmet is required...
It's not worth it. I've driven on the formula one track and they have a speed limit. It's like 30MPH or some stupid shit. It's pointless. Trust me. You might THINK you'll regret not doing it, but if you do it, you'll regret spending the $100. At least I got to do it for free, and honestly, that wasn't worth it. I wasted more gas creeping through the line to get onto the track than I actually used on the track. Save your money for a track day where you can RIDE your bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I am riding 8-9 hours. Probably just interstate as much as I hate to say it. Captain Morgan is the only one close I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
the only one of us who is close to Indy is capn, i believe.

Im not sure how im gonna get to the event. I'm gonna wanna drink some, but if we'll be there all day i'll just quit guzzlin a few hours before we leave and keep it to a minimum. Hopefully we'll all be able to go out friday or saturday night.
Yeah, I'm close to Indy. I live on the north side of it. I will be driving for sure as I don't have a bike, so if a few of you need a ride, it's not a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
and I say we go out friday night. it'll be our first night there... a good way to relax after the ride up

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I might be really late getting there Friday night. I guess that would work out well though since I am too young to go out.
Any night is good for me. I'm off work for nearly 2 weeks, so let's party!
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote