View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #21
vickibocc
Meh

Moto: the backseat of an '06 600rr

Those were all interesting reads. Thanks for them. I agree that I'm not sure I'm convinced that hybrids are really worse than normal gas vehicles. They may nto be the end-all solution but they are definitely a step in the right direction IMO. That last article talked about how the clever marketing of hybrids is holding back the development of other alternatively fueled vehicles. Before reading that article I was thinking that I was giong to respond saying that soon enough the technology will be improved and concepts like the hydrogen fuel cell honda fcx will be the next step. But after reading that article, people shuold definitely do more research before running out to be a hybrid. I've had my eye on the fcx for a while but it hans;t been released to the masses yet. I've considered holding onto my guzzler attempting to save the money to buy one when they do but am still debating if it'll be more worth it to wait, or get something liek an older civic that gets better mileage than what i have now in the mean time and see where the technology road takes us.
vickibocc is offline   Reply With Quote