View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 03:51 AM   #27
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Former co worker Paid 22K and averaged 48MPG with mainly around town driving for her Prius. There's room for 4 adults...normally her husband and 2 teenagers.

What car does your wife drive that gets better gas mileage and does it fit 4 full size adults comfortably.

(Another guy I work with has a diesel Passat which offers a comparable amount of room, nicer interior, but was more expensive and get's mid 30's )
It is a honda civic a special california model with a hell of an expensive oxygen censor. That particular car doesn't seat foru aduls comfortably which is not really a requirement for us it would be awkward fo a baby seat, but it could do all these things and it does average 45 or so around town and 50 on highway trips. My dads festiv gets gas milaege in this range as well and can fit for adults comfortably but not any of their shit. Hybrids still suck wait till the warranty runs out and you need to find an independent mechanic to work on it.
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote