Thread: jacket locks.
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #1
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR
Default jacket locks.

Sometimes i dont want to have to carry my jacket with me. IE if i go to a park and want to take a walk. if i go to the mall. If i head to a concert or something.

I wanted to go to a free concert tonight, but i thought wiser of it because i have 3.70 in my bank account right now. Im scrapping to pay all my bills off so i can use my next paycheck strictly for deals gap rally.

there is a friday night free concert series that occupies a renovated amphitheater by a renovated part of downtown near a river (a canal actually. we're all about canals up here in NE ohio). Well its called rocking on the river or some shit, and they have great covers all the time. tonight was led zepelin cover, next week is rolling stones cover, and the bands are usually pretty good. Like i said, i didnt want to go w/o cash because i usually end up buying some food and a couple beers (yes i'll have a beer or two if i dont plan on riding for an hour or so).

but one of my big qualms was i didnt want to have to carry my jacket around all night. So does anybody know of some sort of jacket lock? im considering just buying a cable lock system like so

and looping it through a spot on the bike and putting one end up the sleeve and throwing it over the saddle.

anybody ever thought of this?
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote