Thread: jacket locks.
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 11:09 PM   #5
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
but one of my big qualms was i didnt want to have to carry my jacket around all night. So does anybody know of some sort of jacket lock? im considering just buying a cable lock system like so

and looping it through a spot on the bike and putting one end up the sleeve and throwing it over the saddle.

anybody ever thought of this?
That's exactly what I did when I rode to Carlisle. Just used a bicycle lock through the sleeves and chinbar and swingarm/frame. At the one bike night I went to, I left my stuff unlocked, but I was never out of eyesight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
i wouldn't worry too much about it at indy, its gonna be bike enthusiasts... what stupid fucker is going to mess with some other bikers gear around thousands of bikers?
Exactly my thinking. You get a lot more random assholes at something like a concert that's going to draw more people. Other riders are more likely to be respectful since they can relate. Still, somewhere you'll be away for any amount of time, it's smart to lock it up. Otherwise, I always carry my stuff- doesn't matter if I'm away for 10 seconds.

Last edited by Phenix_Rider; 05-23-2008 at 11:11 PM..
Phenix_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote