View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #52
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
There were a lot of people roaming around, almost looked like they were hanging out in front of a school. No idea what the kid was thinking pulling a gun in that environment.

Tiny-ass piece, too... probably a Jennings .25 or similar POS. Still strange that skater really didn't seem to take it seriously. Maybe it was just a lighter shaped like a gun, and that's why the guy was holding it up by his face like he was going to take a swing with it.
I noticed that too but at first I figured this to be a set up video...that is until I saw Jose catch a couple fierce rights to the chops! I don't know where this was but sadly, that may not be the first time the kid has had a gun pulled on him... Plus it's possible that the guy pulled the trigger which prompted the attack by the skater, maybe the gun jambed or something? Like I said before, this doesn't feel like a random attack. I think these guys all know each other... who knows, maybe these skaters kicked this guys ass before, so he got a pistol and was looking for revenge but got another beat down.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote