View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Damn, that's fucking awesome. It's going to be interesting to see if Lesnar is worth a shit after having a foot of colon removed. The fight I'm really looking forward to on that card, though, is Cerrone vs Diaz. I hope Cerrone stomps a mudhole in Diaz.
Yep, it should be interesting... and me with my RROD'ed Xbox...

I got Lesnar on this if he's the same freak animal we saw before his first bout with diverticulitis... He just didn't look like he had the strength he once had in the Carwin/Cain fights.

I also think Overeem is one of the most over-rated fighters out there... not that Brock is an MMA god or anything, but 'Reem's been fighting cans... Lesnar, while struggling, has ONLY fought the best (less his first fight and w/ Herring)... Overeem looked terrible against Werdum and hasn't fought anyone worth a damn since he was at 205... and he was something like 3-8 against top level competition.

The Lesnar of old should be able to take down Overeem with ease, be stronger, and have better cardio... if that's the beast that shows up on the 30th, it's going to be a long night for Overeem. However, if he doesn't show up like that or does something incredibly stupid like try to stand with Overeem, he's going to get beat senseless.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote