View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 12:26 PM   #63
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

I figured out how to pack my bike, camping gear and other equipment in the right pannier, clothes inside a drybag on the left. Chair, sleeping bag, tools, tent, sleeping pad, extra dry bag, tarp and plenty of room left over for other stuff in the dry bag on the seat, misc stuff in the tank bag. Spare gas tank srapped to the left pannier. Assorted tie straps, bungee chords and nets in the left bag on the crash cage.

the camping gear in the pannier consist of an ax, stove, first aid kit, cookware, silverware, gerber, rope, duct tape, air pump, poncho, sneakers and flip flops.

Nothing is packed too tight and there is plenty of room left in the right pannier and the red dry bag, and i haven't actually put clothes in the left pannier yet.

Gonna take it out for a spin later to see how it feels like that.

I also ordered a bunch of stuff last week that should be here next week that I wanted to put on the bike, subframe upgrade bolts, brushgaurds, handgrip heaters, higher ft lb rear spring, shock rebuild kit, vista cruise, extra cables to route next to the stock ones, and I forget the rest.Prolly just going to put on the subframe upgrade and brushguards for now