Thread: To The GAP!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:13 PM   #26
Full Throttle
~Italian Stallion~

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6
Default Monday, July 25th 2010

Alright so this looks like the plan. Monday, July 26th leave for the gap around 5-6pm. Arrive there around 9pm due to the detour because of the rock slide(unless its cleaned up). Reserve a place in advance at DGMR for as many that plan on staying that night. I'm all for sharing an apartment and splitting the cost to make the room payment cheap. Anyways stay that night drink some or what not and then get up and ride the GAP and surrounding areas all day then head home. If that plan sounds good to yall let me know cause thats what im thinking would be the easiest.

As of now i have 2-3 buddies that might join me. LMK if your going 100% that way we can talk about sharing an Apartment. Im looking forward to seeing a few of yall again.

Also just read this on FB

Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort Hey Gang we got word that as of 23 Feb 2011 no more commercial trucks over 30 feet will be allowed on US 129 starting at the Swain county line. Signs will be going up in NC and we hope TN this fall. We are getting there, lets hope TN also adopts a similar rule.
Monday at 9:10am

Last edited by Full Throttle; 07-02-2010 at 11:33 AM..
Full Throttle is offline   Reply With Quote