View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #17
ericr
I'm so much cooler online

Moto: 06 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati Diva View Post
Things I have read show Obahma wanting to ban auto-riffles but not much else. From what I have seen he supports the second amendment. Has anyone seen real proof that he's going to be a "gun banner"? I may have missed some crucial info so fill me in if you have more details PLZ.
Obama has voted for every piece of legislation against guns and ammo. Joe Biden was instrumental in getting the "assault rifle" ban passed and helped author it. He has also supported every bill against your right to defend yourself. The Democratic party is all about control. If they get your guns, they control you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Ok, im a big fan of guns, but im lost on why anyone wants an assault rifle.

Barring a zombie apocalypse, im pretty sure I can defend myself quite nicely with a Glock 22 or a GP6. And probably more accurately.

They have one purpose, (Assault Rifles) to mow down as many people as possible at one time.

I dont want them banned, I just dont see the need.
Apoc, every semi-auto pistol is also a target for the Liberals. Any weapon that is designed for self defense is always first on the list. Just like the 10 rnd mag limit that was part of the last one. After those get banned then they go after your hunting rifles that hold 5 rounds, then they go after the single shots and then they own you.

Just an asside, assault rifles are not designed to "mow down people". People trained in the use of full auto weapons know that full auto fire is designed to "suppress" the enemy and is not accurate or effective other than keeping them pinned down. And you can't buy a full auto rifle without getting the permits so 98% are probably semi-auto just like your pistols. What's the difference then?

The Liberals know that the rght to bear arms is what gave us the power to defy England and win our Independance in 1776. They know the only way to maintain control of the people is to disarm them.

It's not guns that kill people any more than its pencils and keyboards that misspell words.

Eric: ibu what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
but I'm perfectly placed when I'm on my knees . . . .
ericr is offline   Reply With Quote