View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #33
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
It's not really that anything is fucked up per say... it's just I never really dicked with setting up my music files with any sort of consistency when ripping them, so they're all ripped a little different... in terms of the title/artist/album information... For example, I've got songs from the same album showing up in different places.... I was hoping there was some program that would fix all that shit for me so I didn't have to manually do it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
I actuallt took the time to make everything in order one night. I would download discographies of bands/groups and most of those would be solid, but for the other stuff, I edited the ones that needed to be edited so they'll show up where I want 'em to on my ipod.
I don't have an iPod, but do have an MP3 player. I use Windows Media Player to sync files, so unsure exactly how itunes works. With WMP, you can simply right click on the song, then select "find album info" and choose the correct album. If that doesn't work or you can't find the album, then you have to manually do it by selecting "advanced tag editor". The tag editor also lets you customize your song info as DLIT did. Again, not sure how itunes works, so this may be useless info. Good luck.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote