View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 09:50 PM   #54
upshift
Looing for a bike...

Moto: Nothing at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
When I first looked into bikes I was looking into Dual Sports. I found some DRZ400s for fairly cheap used. Usually beat to hell looking but one thing about Dual Sport riders is they seem to take care of their bikes even when they beat them to hell. A lot better than I take care of my street bike.

But good luck on the hunt. I'll keep my eye out for some street bikes. (What was your budget and would you be open to more than a 250).

Oh. Another buddy of mine almost picked up a 2006 GSXR1000 for $2000. It was a totaled bike but was only totaled because of the fairing damage. Frame, rims, forks, engine, etc were perfect. I can see if it's still available for you. Just kidding. I think it was one of those friend's friend's knew a friend type deal.
Yeah if you find anything throw it my way. Im looking for a 250, SV650, CBR F4i/F4/F3, Katana for around $2000-$3000. Im finally getting all my financial stuff sorted out so maybe this time I can actually get one. Id take that Gixxer1000, I can only ride whatever I get around the neighborhood right now anyways. Id get plenty of practice .
upshift is offline   Reply With Quote