View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #57
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
You're gonna get so much pussy!

It can be crazy on what hardware is needed on some roms. I guess that has to do more with software not really understanding what to do? The hardest roms for me to get to work and most the time they didn't was anything NEO GEO.

The easiest are of course NES, SNES, and Genesis and some kind of actual arcade software. Had 3 letters and a number in the name. Wish I could remember because it had a bad ass Aliens VS Predator game that is setup like Double Dragon/ Ninja Turtles style.

On the screen cover I would have gone with a plate of temper glass. I can't stand the scratched of plexi/lexan.

The screen cover is glass. Just bad lighting/picture. The marquee cover is also glass. Only things plexi are the control panel cover and I stuck the sticker for the marquee on plexi instead of glass, but that isn't visible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote