View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 08:31 AM   #8
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
Can't decide which one to get first? I would have a hard time too. Especially since they are all the same price. Same price? Only $195/day, and yes, it's a rental. Still too much? Well for only $145/day, you can rent a Monster or Tuono. If you ever find yourself bikeless in Denver, and you have the money, visit Erico Motorsports, www.ericomotorsports.com to check the availability of models.
As someone who owns a 999, Let me suggest you think about what kind of riding you will be doing. The 999 in stock form has rather tall gearing and tight ergos, As a result it can be a bitch in traffic. ( I eventualy went with a 3 over rear). That said there is nothing like Duc in the twisties The 1098 I have no experience with beyond sitting on it and it has SLIGHTLY (as in barely noticeable IMHO) ergos than the 999. The Tuono is a straight up street terror. While it is not going to reach superbike top end stop light to stop light you are going to wup on almost anything else out there and be comfortable doing it. If you take the 675 I would love to hear a ride report! Let us know how it goes !

Last edited by nhgunnut; 04-12-2008 at 08:35 AM..
nhgunnut is offline   Reply With Quote