View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 03:38 PM   #19
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
Dear god... we need an argument corner for Tigger...

we can call it the Ring... where everyone goes rounds with Tigger...

then again... he always seems to lose...
LOSE!?! Did you not admit that Icon has gear that is non-flashy AND that you were arguing with me about it WITHOUT ever even fully exploring what they offered? Just like ALOT of your friends,you form opinions without any experience in the subject and then debate the matter based purely on hearsay and the attitudes of your compatriots who also haven't any experience in the matter. Or even worse,you come out against me without even reading my entire post. Like when you "didn't notice" that I've used Teknics gear for years and the HQ was by my house.

Icon thread; I hear you got some Teknic pants and they were,shall we say sub-standard. I just got Icon pants and they were fucking awesome!!!

Track thread; some of you have said that bike to bike contact is rare. I was just talking to my friend who goes to VIR almost every other weekend and he says that shit happens almost every track day he's been to AND he was just taken out three weeks ago by some clown who claimed to be "intermediate" and was doing half the typical speed on turn 5.

Helmet thread; I've owned dozens of helmets from companys some of you have never even heard of;Bell,Vetter,Lazer,Bieffe,OGK,FM,Zamp,Scorpion,H JC,
Sparx,Icon,Arai,Shoei,Akuma,AGV,Dainese,I'm sure I'm missing someone. Anyway,how many different brands of helmets have you owned? Two? Maybe three? Yet you think you're an expert,right? You think you know who makes the best helmets because your buddys told you,right? All I've ever tried to do is open up the closed tight minds of some of you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Gearing change FTW. Tigger FTL.
what's FTL? I'd guess it's "fuck that loser" is that right?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote