View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 09:28 AM   #10
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Weestrom (650) or KLR650 are both supposed to be great- depending on how aggressive he's getting in the dirt. In favor of backroads, at least for the stuff I know of around here, the KLR would be my choice over something smaller. That thing was a lot of fun and didn't feel overworked on the street like a smaller engine does. Plus, maintenance is much farther apart. 15,000 for a valve check I think.
Single track/ATV trails would not be fun with something that big and clumsy. No way a wee strom could come even close to doing stuff we have around here as far as trails. The KLR would be pushing it on ATV trails. It would be a ton of work and just not make you want to ride it on those type of trails. They are usually rutted out and in extremely bad condition, so it would be aggressive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote