View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #29
Kco3rdSOG
The Great White Ape

Moto: Custom Super Hawk
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
so, anything done to that beast? got to ride one once for about ten minutes. Fun ass bike, fell right into corners
I have done a little work on her. I gutted the wiring harness after the stock one burned out and replaced it with and aftermarket harness and rectifier as well as replacing the old stator with a higher output one. Changed out most of the lines and have upgraded her to a stage three jet kit. My mechanic and I are working on further upgrades to try and maximize the overall output of the bike. I need to readjust the suspension to my weight and up grade the forks still. Cosmetically I have change my bar ends , after a friend of mine accidentally dropped her, and changed my levers over to carbon fiber. I still need to change a lot of parts over to carbon fiber and get her off to be repainted and she will be done. As far as the performance upgrades go, I will leave that for a surprise. My mechanic is a Honda Guru. Thanks a lot everyone, you know how to make a guy feel welcomed. Also yes that is me in Carolina's photo and yes that is about how I act normally. You would never guess there is a well educated man under all that....lmao. There is no point to life if you can't have fun with it. Just don't bring the dark side out in me, it never turns out well for people.
Kco3rdSOG is offline   Reply With Quote