View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 09:53 PM   #15
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

Yea that sounds about right, no one there(radio shack) knew what I was talking about, they just pointed and said "if u don't see it, we don't have it"
the place I found is tiny, they still have VCR accessories lol-but they had alot of useful stuff too, some older guy was workin there, talked kinda slow but seemed to know everything.

I'll check mouser too, I finished it about 3am this morning so now That it's rideable again I can wait for shipping/transit time.
I'd prefer the flasher, bcuz I like the fast blinking front signals, but there were about 20 wires it appeared up in the front fairing,(integrated relay/flasher is next to fusebox) and it looks like I'd have to remove the front fairing, the right side and the ram air tube to get to the right wires. I already had the tail off, and some threaded holes in the subframe for the box I made. Seemed easier to keep my electrical shenanigans in one location lol. I'll have to dust my manual off one day and find a easier place to access those wires tho...

I bought some more resistors to try tonight, and I found my camera cable
Dnyce is offline   Reply With Quote