View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 10:27 AM   #72
Mistress Maygin
Megatron

Moto: Nothing yet, but hoping for something soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralynne View Post
YOu can put 6 600's and they would each be different widths as well. The other important factor in being able to manage the bike (with shorter legs) is WHERE the weight is. I can tiptoe hold most bikes with one tiptoe down as long as the weight isn't up too high. When the weight is higher, I have to have more than one tiptoe down.

it's the INTERNAL size of the motor, not the external size. There are radical differences in height, width, weight between all motorcycles regardless of engine CC's
Okey dokey!

Until recently, the only seat I ever took was bitch. That always feels the same: f-in' uncomfortable!

I've only taken driver's seat on a few bikes, so I can only speak from experience about those. '05 cbr 1000, I can touch my tippy toes to the ground, but the weight of it was a little too much for me to manhandle with ease. An r6 (not sure what year), feet on the ground, but still not light enough to throw around. the pit bike in my pictures- PERFECT!

The point is: Like with driving, to me it isn't about how it looks or how fast it goes, but how comfortable I feel in control of it. I like vettes not because of their social status or price tag, but because it's the safest I've ever felt driving a car. The control i had was amazing, even at high speeds. Getting a bike will be the same, if I feel more comfortable on one particular 1k than I do on a 250, I'll buy the 1k hands down. I doubt that will happen, though, but we'll see. I don't want the temptation of too much power before I learn control.
So lovely, it feels so right

I want to hold you close
Soft breath, beating heart
As I whisper in your ear
I want to fucking tear you apart

Last edited by Mistress Maygin; 03-14-2008 at 10:29 AM..
Mistress Maygin is offline   Reply With Quote