View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 12:56 AM   #77
Full Throttle
~Italian Stallion~

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6

Yeah my Bike i believe was a perfect begginer bike. Its A 250 but has full farings and has the crotch rocket feel and look to it... i know the New ninja has that look to it but oh well... mine has a bunch of stuff the ninja doesnt like digital screen,larger tank,more low to mid range torque for quicker starts, and larger tires for more stability...i think i did good with my choice now i need to sell and get a 600 ive put 6500 miles on it and now i want something bigger... a CBR,R6,ZX6,F4i,Katana(dont really want to heavy)SV650 or similar. But i myself have been very grateful to have a 250 and not a 600 or 1000... because if i had a bigger bike i know i would be in the hospital there are so many times over the past couple of months that really could of ended baddly if i didnt have that 250... anyways i recommend that everyone should start on a 250...and yes there are some small exceptions but y take the risk just buy the best selling bike ever AKA ninja 250 and have a few fun months on it then sell it(its the best selling bike so you know your going to sell it dont worry) just think twice before you go and buy that 600 or 1000....