Thread: Cali Trip 2011
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS
Default Cali Trip 2011

I am really starting to go in high gear in preparing. I have purchased a ton of equipment and going to work overtime like crazy during my upcoming refueling outage this april to have it paid off before I even go. Going to try and work the maximum 72 hours a week we are allowed due to a silly fatigue rule we have in place now. Route is about 95% final. Still debating the portions from Vegas to San Fran. Trying decide between death valley (want to do it but everyone says its stupid, but all those people did it anyway too) and going through 375 to see where Area 51 is. Also how I am going to go from Yosemite to San Fran.

Planning on leaving May 26th or 27th. If anyone is bored and wants to tag along for any portion. Hit me up via PM.

Purchased:
Video Camera
P&S camera
portable hard drive
camping gear
spot tracker
Sena Headset
Rev It Tornado suit
new lid
alpinestar ds boots
dual USB car charger to power video camera and headset/phone
netbook
tires

To be purchased:
a few more underarmour gear
maybe on a heated vest
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trip.jpg (110.1 KB, 0 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!

Last edited by Trip; 05-17-2011 at 06:51 PM..
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote