Thread: heather down!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #95
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

I am home home now.

My cats haven't let me out of their sight since I got home. Just figures that I have the two co-dependent cats on the planet I can even tolerate the big one jumping on my lap unexpectedly. It's scary, but it really doesn't hurt that bad.

The stairs take me a while and I am worn out when I get to the top, but I can at least manuever them with relative ease.

My roommate has taken over the reigns of taking care of me from y folks and so far is doing great. She is at the grocery store now buying me stuff and plans to make a pizza tonight!

My major gripe is not being able to take a real shower or being able to drive I have metal staples in my leg, so until those come out, it's a sponge bath. Since it's my left leg that is broken, and all the vehicles my family owns are standard transmissions I can't drive myself anywhere because I can't operate a clutch. UGH!

And holy mother of paperwork that I have to do for my disabilty and FMLA from work.

Any Austinites that want to come visit me this week, I am all for it. I live in North Austin off Wells Branch.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote