Thread: Gm owned !!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #38
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Word. I own one, and its been completely reliable, never a bit of maintenance aside from regular stuff (brakes, rotors, and one ball joint). My dad owned one which had 300k KM when he sold it and bought his truck, and it too was completely reliable, and only needed a little bit of work near the very end of its life. My mom is buying mine from me (taking over the payments, I was planning on keeping it after getting the truck because its so good on gas, but she wanted it.). My granfather also has one, has never had a problem with it. My uncle has an 08 Impala SS, and its been perfect so far, and he drives a shit ton.

I just dont see how anyone can say that the Impala is unreliable. They are a HUGE seller here in Canada, and I have never heard anything but good about them. As a matter of fact, the reason they sell so well up here is because they have a reputation for being a great, reliable car. Me thinks this list is shit.

That said, they are horribly boring cars, for sure.
See a lot of impalas as taxis and cop cars too so they have to have some sort of solid reliability to take the punishment in those fields.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote