Thread: Mma
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 03:59 PM   #29
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
I noticed that. It was not a serious cut as far as screwing with his vision or anything, but it was bothering him. In between the 1st and 2nd round he had looked a little overwhelmed to me and when he started dabbing at that cut, I thought he would start to lose some resolve. Gotta admire how he pulled himself together and pulled it out.

I think that Lesnar is going to be a much better fighter his next time out. He has been through a rough fight, had a serious gut check and will have the confidence that he can get through anything. Couture may have created a monster by running him through the fire.
I wouldn't exactly say he ran him through the fire... He challenged him more than any other fighter has, but we've yet to see Lesnar hurt... a small cut threw him... I wonder what would happen if someone was able to scramble his brain for a few seconds with a real big hit...

One thing is for sure... the balls to the walls Lesnar that got caught by Mir is no more... That, makes for some very interesting fighting...

The biggest issue I see now is the lack of diversity in the heavyweight division... I mean there's only a few really good guys, and handful of pretty good guys, and a population of so-so's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
I wanted to see the two pregnant girlfriends of the fighters have a match.
And I wanted to see 50 cent get the shit beat out of him by every fighter present in the arena.
I REALLY wanted to see 50 get his ass kicked... I always do.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote