View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 06:41 AM   #6
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Yeah, if it's just a couple of you then you are more than welcome to stay at my place. But as Gas knows, I only have 1 extra bed. There's a hotel 1/4 mile from my house. I dont know what the rates are but it's a decent place. Literally like 45 seconds from my door.

As for the event...you will NOT wanna go for 2 or 3 days. It's a one day thing. Busy as hell. But at the end of the day it's a bike show. So there's a shit ton of HD/chopper stuff and vendors. But the coolest part is walking around and checking out everyone's bike who rode there. There's very little in the way of sportbike vendors. The Star Boys do a stunt show that sucks.

There's also demo rides from Kawi, Yami, etc...but you gotta be there super early to sign up.

I'd recommend going Sunday, as it's way less busy. But if you really want the full gimmick Saturday is when everyone goes.

I can maybe get us free admission passes. I haven't paid to go to that show in 3 years. In fact, if you guys weren't coming I probably wouldn't go b/c it's the same thing every year.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote