View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #297
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Skipped on the demon, too much money for all the body work it would need. Having a ton of fun with the FWD anyway :P

Converting to a 92 style rear end. negligible weight gain (grams) and it might up aero since it sticks out a little more. looks better in my opinion and thats the important thing :P

Also got my plenum material and a cnc'ed tb plate for the big intake. finished product will be close to double engine displacement which will breathe like woah up top.

waiting on some weld in bungs for the vacuum fittings and then my fabricator buddy is going to weld it up then we'll get her powdercoated and paint "bad mother fucker" on it :P

Also plunked down money for a seriously ported big valve head, same guy is going to hog out my intake manifold lower...AND I have a PnP 60mm throttle on the way for the bad mofo intake
Also need to hit the junkyard soon for a one piece gasket-TBI valve cover which i'll likely strip, polish, and send out for custom etching fun times

Oh, P.S. Its up to 20 psi now, stock turbo is tapped out but she rolls on the highway. lol. Period correct old school Apexi-AVC-r ROCKS!
TWF Post whore #6

Last edited by Dave; 09-07-2012 at 11:18 PM..
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote