View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #118
RedRider2k2
Holier Than Thou

Moto: 06 ZX10R, 18 400 Ninja, 11 KLX250s

The last three cars I bought were hit in a parking lot within a year of owning them. The latest one within a month. These cars are far from fancy but it's infuriating that some dumb ass will damage it and then run off, No matter what the car is worth. This summer I was actually in the car when it got hit. The damage was borderline invisible but since the stupid bitch and her loser Boy Friend were complete assholes about it, I was sure to get a new rear bumper installed and painted on their dime.

Since then I sometimes park farther out than I have to. I dont take up 2 spaces or any of the other shit that everyone got into in this thread. Repairing that shit is expensive. With all the salt around here a simple paint chip can turn into a lot more in a hurry. I figure not wandering around the lot for a close parking spot is rewarding enough to justify parking a little further out anyway.

I can still see the humor in parking next to someone in the back of the lot though. Most people who would do that are not that likely to be the ones who accidentally ram their door into yours etc. I would probably just laugh
RedRider2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote