View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
L8 Braker
Swollen Member

Thumbs up AMA races rock!! *SPOILERS*

After getting off work last night, and watching the AMA races at Barber, I have now watched every AMA race this year...I also have watched every single GP and WSBK race so far...Here's what I've seen...

The AMA circuit is by far the best in terms of a fans viewing pleasure...Every race has a battle up front, all the way to the finish line...It hasn't been uncommon for the race to be decided at the finish line!!

And if you should attend any of the actual races, they're very interactive...Some of the cool things you can do is creep down to the paddock and get a few photos and autographs from the riders...Sometimes, celebs will be attendance...

Some of the tracks have a "ride" you can sign up for to ride the track for a lap (yes, there's a fee)...The Barber race this weekend had a few of the top riders, (Herrin, DiSalvo) walk the entire track with those paid a fee...They discussed everything from the tornados to where the apex of every corner is...All of the proceeds went to the tornado victims!!

So, watch the races, and attend a few too...You won't be disappointed
L8 Braker is offline   Reply With Quote