View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #32
pdog
Refugee

Moto: Pimped 2005 SV650

She just wrote me back stating that she didn't want to use Paypal anymore, that she would accept check or money order. Here's my response:

Quote:
Shannon, the thing you need to understand is that Paypal has the money now, not me. The money is out of my account - the dispute will determine whether the money goes into my account or your account. You need to convince them that you have done the right thing as a seller. If you do not, they will return me the money and probably ding your account somehow as possibly fraudulent.

All you need to do to resolve this is ship the jacket with delivery confirmation. Put the tracking number in the Paypal dispute center so the Paypal person can see and track the shipment. Once it's been signed for, Paypal will close the dispute in your favor. Heck, I will close it too because I signed for it! I can't get the jacket without signing for it - if I don't sign for it, it will be returned to you. And because I don't have the money in my account anymore, it's not my choice to pay you or not. It's Paypal's.

Be realistic and think of this situation from my point of view: I won't pay you via either of those mechanisms because then I have no way to ensure I get my jacket. I've tried paying you twice and both times you never sent me anything. You can simply cash the check and never send me anything. This needs to go through Paypal.

Just ship the jacket with delivery confirmation, put the tracking code in Paypal and this will all be resolved.
pdog is offline   Reply With Quote