View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #7
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Why did all her friends abandon her? Why didn't the school system step in? Was this reported to the police before she killed herself?

Why can't parents teach their kids to stand up for them self? The parent of the bully failed big time.

Kids need to be taught that suicide is not the answer. I don't understand why they would take their own life. You would think at some point before then you would get passed off enough to kick the white out of the bully. Walk up to her know the hall and put a math book upside her head.

The kids standing around watching all this need to grow a set and say something.

There were some guys that were fired at a job I had before. The rumor was that some were making a lot of sexual comments. One was said to be bullying people. I know he tried to say stuff to me but I would do the same to him so he didn't bother with me.

Two girls and one guy I was friends with started taken their break a half hour later then then the rest of us. It might have been because of him. I just remembered of e day he told the guy that he was gay for going to break with the girls. He tried to get me involved by saying goes "right James?". I just looked at him and said, "He came up with two girls. You came up with her with 12 guys. While is gay?". He just stood there with a stupid look on his face and didn't know what to say.

If nothing else works. My kids are allowed to knock a bully on their ass. I will give them a high five.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote