View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Because he is that good. Anybody at the top of their game gets sickening media coverage... Think Lebron, Pujols, Brady.

Early stoppages are more about fighter safety, so thats a judgement call. There have been some bad decisions in ufc, but they were close fights, aka shogun/machida draw. This was an outright sham.
Once again its a judgement call. You will have that in all judged sports. I haven't watched the fight but from what I hear it Bradley tried hard with to hurt ankles but the fight wasn't even close. The judges each have a different viewing angle of the fight. So one judge being wrong in a close fight isn't a huge deal. Two being wrong in a one sided fight is.

Hopefully they will look at the judges and if they did mess up that bad then they will be stopped from judging anymore fights.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote