View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #34
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
8.54 Million USA viewers
8.76 Million Canadian (Almost 1/3 of our population)

17.3 Million Viewers in North America for the final game... Not 8.7..

Its also not the highest rated game ever. As I said, the south doesnt care about hockey, the north does. You'll find that most of your 8.54 million viewers bordered Canada. And thats only CBC and NBC, im sure other American channels carried the game in other places... (I know the NHL network also had it up here, which is a subscription service)
I wasn't posting numbers of all of North America. I could careless what the Canadian numbers are, I was strictly speaking of the USA.

It still doesn't matter what you say. 8.7 in the USA is a tiny fraction of the entire USA. The north has a big portion of the population in the USA. 8.7 isn't all that much. Hockey just isn't a big sport NOW in comparison to the other big 3 and it can be seen in the numbers I provided. It doesn't matter what the biggest number the finals have pulled, this is the biggest number in 38 years. That's just sad. You guys are competing on the MLS level in the USA and I don't know anyone that watches MLS. LOL

I get it, Canadians love hockey. That view is not shared by most of American sports viewership. You don't rank up against basketball in the USA and the numbers prove it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!

Last edited by Trip; 06-19-2011 at 09:59 PM..
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote