View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #25
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
and did you see ESPN did a little story on him... about how he is off the field... WTF... will they just let this shit die... the dudes a fuck'n bitch... his ass should be booted out of the NFL along with all the other premadona problem children and forgotten about.

These athletes are given the world on a silver platter and they refuse to change their act and become responsible productive members of society... instead they act like more is owed to them and that the entire world is their play ground.

Fuck them it's the #1 reason I do not watch pro sports...
amen brother..

they have no concept of reality - most of us bust our ass every day for pennies on their mega millions.. most of us put in an honest day's work for an honest day's pay.. these motherfuckers are given a great gift and just aren't very grateful for it.. not that i want to see this shitty economy get any worse but if it does i hope the stands empty and their purses are emptied so they get a little dose of reality - watch how many of them jump ship when they are playing for like $20k a year or something..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote