View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 02:35 AM   #9
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
I wish there was a place arund Vegas where I could try them on first. I'm gonna be going all out on some sick gloves when I get back.
Just go by measurements... worst case, you have to do an exchange. Held's sizing is very specific and you just need to measure your hand. If I were you, I would err on the side of smaller if you are between sizes, based on the fitment I got.

I got mine from sportbiketrackgear... they list for 295, STG sells them for 280, I got them to give them to me for 230. I think I got a great deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
gj chris. you think you'll be able to get out soon.
Yeah dude, my plan is to finally get out tomorrow. The bike could use a good run, and I REALLY could use one.

The pucks look like they'll be great. Just replacing them on the pants I can tell they will be mo' betta.

You can see in the bottom right of the old one how sharply they were wearing (I flipped them 180 degrees when I moved them to fix the position) and the scuff on my knee from when it touched down on the track. Pucker moment!!!!! I think some of this might have to do with my short legs and the R6's high peg height, even on the stock rearsets. Notice how I even trimmed some velcro off the chicane ones to move them up more. Comparing the two (camera phone pics, sorry):

Lookin' good:

ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote