Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-28-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).
Default I just watched...

...the worst movie in history.

BLOODFREAK!

This film combines FAIL with an unimaginably bad plot.

Bad acting? Oh yes. Buckets full.

Bad direction? Check. At one point you can hear the director giving directions in the background.

The film also has bad editing, bad lighting, bad sound and looks like it was shot in Super 8 by a blind man with delirium tremors.

But lets get to the good part, the "plot".

Our hero (Hershell) is riding his chopper down the highway, when he comes upon a pretty girl having car trouble. At least you think she has car trouble because she's staring at the car, and the car's not moving. Herschell stops, smiles at the girl, gets back on his chopper and leaves. The girl follows in her car, which is now running, even though nobody has looked under the hood, or for that matter, said anything.

Somehow the girl (Angel) leads Hershell back to her sisters place, where he is offered some pot, some blow, and some sex. None of which he seems to want. There's something wrong with this guy already. What he does want, is a job. He meets a nice Christian man at the party who offers him a job at a turkey farm.

On his first day at the turkey farm, he is encouraged to eat some turkey that has been treated with some sort of evil chemical, which causes Hershell to have a seizure, and turn into a turkey himself, (try to stay with me, it gets weird after this part). It's really just his head that turns into a giant turkey head, the rest of him seems normal, except for his hands, which are now all scabby looking.

So, now that he has a giant turkey head, Hershell decides to try some pot and have sex with Angel's sister, who for some strange reason agrees (she does, however, wonder aloud about what their children might look like).

Now that Hershell is "addicted" to pot, he takes the next logical step, which we all know, is to become a vampire turkey and stalk drug addicts so he can drink their blood. Yep, he's a chopper riding turkey vampire on a killing spree. I shit you not.

But wait- there's a surprise! As it turns out, it's all just a bad dream, and Hershell isn't really a chopper riding turkey vampire on a killing spree (Damn!) he just had a bad trip on the turkey he ate with the evil chemical in it, because it turns out that our hero is a Nam vet who is addicted to pot, and the combination of pot and evil turkey chemicals makes for a REALLY bad trip.

So, he wakes up, finds Jesus, and lives happily ever after with Angel's slutty pot head sister.

The End.

Without a doubt, the most stunningly bad film I have ever seen. I highly recommend it.

JC

Old 12-28-2008, 01:43 PM   #2
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

This should turn into the "Worst Movie Ever Seen" thread....

Mine would have to be A.I. with Haley Jo Osmond... worst fucking movie ever...
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:56 PM   #3
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

without a doubt, leprechan in space. if they took the whole movie budget and video taped them setting it on fire it would have been more entertaining
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
t-homo
WSB Champion

I almost want to watch bloodthirst now.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:33 PM   #5
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Mad Dog Morgan.

Dennis Hopper is in it... and that's where the good stuff ends. The editing was so bad that sometimes they cut off lines and portions of the action that were probably important. So bad that within the first 10 minutes I'm telling my buddy that I can't wait to see who edited the movie so I could make sure I never watched another movie edited by this person... Sure enough, it was a jackass named Josh Smith. I'm pretty sure that's a made up name cause he was so embarrassed by the turd he had created. The worst part is, without the bad editing, the movie probably wouldn't have been completely terrible. Probably.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #6
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Home of the Brave... it's got 50Cent in it...do I need to go on?
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:40 PM   #7
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Killer nerd. Worst. Movie. Ever.

Sounds like this one comes in pretty close though

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:51 PM   #8
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

i have to watch bloodfreak now. ive got a ton a crap ass movies, maybe ill go downstairs and make a list for you guys lol
Dnyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #9
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

OK, this can't be worse that "Plan 9 From Outer Space", "Chopper Chicks in Zombietown", or "Knightriders."
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

POULTRYGEIST!!! Rise of the chicken dead!!! OMG What a bucket of shit!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote