Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Touring

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2011, 07:15 AM   #20
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Glad to see you again tommy.

Even though we didn't have any luck at pjc & occ. It was still good.

We made it down 9 south with a "rabbit" in the form of a Mercedes wide body amg convertible. Old dude in this thing and a local guy. He was hauling. Average 90 with a bunch of stints around 110 +/- he was in for the game of tag. Fun fun.

Stopped off for gas off 95 and ended up in the black hole known woburn, ma. That ended all bad. What a fuckin waste of time.

Then after a few stops for lodging, rejected for outrageous prices $110+ we ended up in seabrook, nh off 95.

Planning on running up route 1 into maine. Then nw back into nh towards the acadaline (sp?) Mountains.

We have been 2 hours behind since thurs. So the whole time line has been skewed. We made up an hour today/tonight and hopefully get back on schedule saturday.
Great to see you guys again as well, good to see you guys made up some time as well. I got worried as I was heading south on 91 the signs said heavy delays on 95 north to exit 50. I was hoping you guys would get on 95 further east/north of all that stuff. Ride home was prety uneventful. Little bit of traffic at the CT/NY border then on the southern state pkwy, which is a given. Rolled in the door a 8pm so it wasnt too bad, I thought I was a little closer to ny than what I was so that threw me off a little.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote