Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Cage Hell

Old 02-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #21
ZUKIMON
Is this thing on?

Moto: '01, 929RR

Runnah's are kewl. I had an '86 carbed, IFS. It was pretty well stock, 2 door that I did nothing with. I should have kept the thing and sold it now. They pull a good price if they're in good shape.

It's easy enough to break a birf if you set the condition for it. I've been in a few stucks between rocks that I could have popped the darned thing if I hadn't been cautious about it. I've also seen guys get in the same place as me and end up killing one by simply trying to power their way out instead of finessing it.
ZUKIMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:10 PM   #22
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUKIMON View Post
Runnah's are kewl. I had an '86 carbed, IFS. It was pretty well stock, 2 door that I did nothing with. I should have kept the thing and sold it now. They pull a good price if they're in good shape.

It's easy enough to break a birf if you set the condition for it. I've been in a few stucks between rocks that I could have popped the darned thing if I hadn't been cautious about it. I've also seen guys get in the same place as me and end up killing one by simply trying to power their way out instead of finessing it.
yeah exactly... ya can't be lead footed about it. but who knows... my 85 had 33's and blew a head gasket on the trip UP to ak and I had to trade it in on my 92 before I could do anything wheeling with it...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote