Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 09-30-2009, 01:51 PM   #11
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
The person that complained probably had a daycare that the others didn't want to pay for - OR, they didn't want to watch their rotten kid.

I live in a Municiple Utility District. It's similar to, yet less evasive than, an HOA. We pay a yearly fee, and they maintain the general area. They also uphold general rules like no unsightly vehicles or property at the curb, etc. A few years ago we got a letter demanding a fine with a picture of a garbage can at our curb. After checking OUR garbage can - it wasn't ours, but rather our neighbor's left at our curb. The garbage men left it closer to our driveway than next door. So, my husband took a picture of OUR can and sent a letter back to the MUD telling them we would seek out the offending can and bring them to justice.
my neighbor got an HOA letter last week, i happened to be there talkin w/ them when they opened it. the complaint was off a non-working veh. parked in the streeet, a silver honda.

they own 2-lexus's and a navigator (yet they have no furniture in their house????) ........lol

it was the other neighbors cleaning lady........and it drives, just has no back window and a big ol sheet of plastic over the back......
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:34 PM   #12
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Lucky for me I have Very Chill neighbors
Everyone in my neighborhood owns guns. We are very polite to each other for some odd reason.

Funny neighbor complaint story is at a machine shop I worked at (which was a guy hangout) we had the cops called on us for washing cars in front of the shop. We found out the people across from us called th cops because our soap was going into the sewers. 3 weeks later we see DEA SWAT all over their ass for running a meth lab and housing a 13 year old runaway girl.

Should have let the kids stand on the corner by themselvs that way I'm able to give out "free" candy easier.