Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Events

Old 05-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #171
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post
It was showing 60% chance of thunderstorms for Thursday morning here, but now it's only 20%! Of course, that means it WILL rain some.

I finally ordered some rain gear for the trip. Before then it was showing tons of rain in the forcast. Now that I have rain gear, it shouldn't rain.
thats why i am packing mine, in hopes we wont need it.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #172
tommymac
Moto GP Star

yee hah forks are done, may pick em up today if I get otu of here early otherwise I will head up tomorrow ot get them and begin reassembly

Tom
Old 05-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #173
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
yee hah forks are done, may pick em up today if I get otu of here early otherwise I will head up tomorrow ot get them and begin reassembly

Tom

I just picked up my oil filter so I'll be changing the oil either Sunday evening or Monday when I'm off work.

I also got my raingear in!

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #174
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post

I just picked up my oil filter so I'll be changing the oil either Sunday evening or Monday when I'm off work.

I also got my raingear in!
Sweet. I was goin gto order some earphones but thye prolly wont arrive in time so I may go check out best buy and see waht they have. I also still need to hit target. I also got a real nice LED flashlight up here at the jobsite. I will see if I can snag a few more for you guys.

Tom
Old 05-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #175
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Sweet. I was goin gto order some earphones but thye prolly wont arrive in time so I may go check out best buy and see waht they have. I also still need to hit target. I also got a real nice LED flashlight up here at the jobsite. I will see if I can snag a few more for you guys.

Tom

Nice

I wear skull candy and they aren't that expensive. I found them at Best Buy. One of the few sets I've found that don't hurt my ears.

Did you get any insect repellent yet? I found some at Wall Mart that's 40% deet. That's the strongest I've found. If you need me to, I'll swing by and pick up a can of it for you. Wait...you're like a giant. You may need two cans. Or even three!

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace

Last edited by rogue; 05-01-2009 at 02:33 PM..
Old 05-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #176
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

I need to find some earplugs. Normally don't wear them, but my helmet seems to be getting noisier... and that is a long ride. The cheap foam ones drive me nuts- they rub on the liner of my helmet and transmit more noise than they block.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:54 PM   #177
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
I need to find some earplugs. Normally don't wear them, but my helmet seems to be getting noisier... and that is a long ride. The cheap foam ones drive me nuts- they rub on the liner of my helmet and transmit more noise than they block.
Try any gun shops. They usually have kick ass ear plugs.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 05-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #178
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
I gotta change my chain, oil, and cut off the cast. And I'm 99% sure I'm gonna drive my truck with the bike in the back, although I'm still planning on making the trip down there with tommy and sixxer
Word...I think youll be able to keep up with us fine...Its a long ride so Like I said...not gonna kill myself trying to cannonball run the damn thing...Plus you have GPS...I have No fucking Clue where Im going...Lol

Quote:
Forecast for wed/thurs up here is improving so we should have a good ride down. Now lets all pray I get my forks back by tomorrow at the latest that way i have monday and some of sunday to get it all done.

I may have to try to bang out of my shift on wed if things get messy on the bike front.

Tom
I dont have time to order rain gear...so Fuck it...I'm gonna bring some makeshift shit to try and help just in case...Good look on the forks...Im gonna go buy some new jeans today some new headphones and some little shit for my trip...then Pack my tailbag and get shit ready to go!!!

Im Pumped.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #179
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Word...I think youll be able to keep up with us fine...Its a long ride so Like I said...not gonna kill myself trying to cannonball run the damn thing...Plus you have GPS...I have No fucking Clue where Im going...Lol

I dont have time to order rain gear...so Fuck it...I'm gonna bring some makeshift shit to try and help just in case...Good look on the forks...Im gonna go buy some new jeans today some new headphones and some little shit for my trip...then Pack my tailbag and get shit ready to go!!!

Im Pumped.

Want me to bring the jacket I have, at least it will keep the upper body covered.

Tom
Old 05-02-2009, 12:50 AM   #180
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Want me to bring the jacket I have, at least it will keep the upper body covered.

Tom
Only if you have the room...If not...Dont sweat it...Maybe Me not bringing any will be good luck!!??