Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 01-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #31
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

TO is a Veteran WR And he does the same shit...Mcnabb has ONE moment and all the sudden hes unsportsmanlike and shows no class...Blah blah blah, Shit was hilarious even if it did give us a penatly and cause it to be 3rd and 13...It made the front page of the Philly Daily News with the Caption...Can you hear me NOW??

And yes Johnson is the best thing to happen to this football team and when he leaves he is gonna leave BIG BIG Shoes to fill.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #32
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

What was the phone thing? I've heard it mentioned a couple times. As I'm not a fan of either team, I didn't watch the game....

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:45 AM   #33
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
TO is a Veteran WR And he does the same shit...Mcnabb has ONE moment and all the sudden hes unsportsmanlike and shows no class...Blah blah blah, Shit was hilarious even if it did give us a penatly and cause it to be 3rd and 13...It made the front page of the Philly Daily News with the Caption...Can you hear me NOW??

And yes Johnson is the best thing to happen to this football team and when he leaves he is gonna leave BIG BIG Shoes to fill.
I think we all know TO is a classless piece of shit, I just though mcnabb was better than that esp comming from a guy who was benched a few weeks ago.

tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #34
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

He Scrambled for like 9 Yards...and ran out of bounds on the giants sideline...But before he went back onto the field he picked up the phone on the sidelines like he was making a phonecall...

I.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I think we all know TO is a classless piece of shit, I just though mcnabb was better than that esp comming from a guy who was benched a few weeks ago.

tom
Who cares if he was benched or not...Shit was Funny.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:47 AM   #35
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Wow. Extremely Gay. And stupid. He shoulda been tossed for that stunt.

But thanks for the info.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #36
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Wow. Extremely Gay. And stupid. He shoulda been tossed for that stunt.

But thanks for the info.
Lol...Like worse hasnt been done??

Joe Horn had a damn Cell phone hidden behind the goal post...TO with oh lets see...The Sharpie The Pom Poms The Dallas Star...I could go on

I find stuff like that to be funny and I think its stupid the NFL cracks down on it...Like they dont make enough money as it is they Fine players for excessive TD celebrations.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:52 AM   #37
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Lol...Like worse hasnt been done??

Joe Horn had a damn Cell phone hidden behind the goal post...TO with oh lets see...The Sharpie The Pom Poms The Dallas Star...I could go on

I find stuff like that to be funny and I think its stupid the NFL cracks down on it...Like they dont make enough money as it is they Fine players for excessive TD celebrations.
I'm with you on that...the NFL is fucking stupid when it comes that shit. Let these motherfuckers have some fun. Let them fuck the QB up when they hit them, etc. It's all bullshit...

I'm just saying what he did was sorta stupid. And quite frankly, if I was on that sideline when he picked up that phone...I woulda rocked him and accepted any punishment thrown my way.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2009, 09:54 AM   #38
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I'm with you on that...the NFL is fucking stupid when it comes that shit. Let these motherfuckers have some fun. Let them fuck the QB up when they hit them, etc. It's all bullshit...

I'm just saying what he did was sorta stupid. And quite frankly, if I was on that sideline when he picked up that phone...I woulda rocked him and accepted any punishment thrown my way.
The roughing the QB penatly against the Vikings was BS...And I agree I Hate how the favor the QBs like little princesses...Let them play
Old 01-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #39
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
The roughing the QB penatly against the Vikings was BS...And I agree I Hate how the favor the QBs like little princesses...Let them play
thats all about money, they are the faces of the league and the organizations. Sure theyre somewhat unprotected at some points bu tlook a tthese recievers who go over the middle stretch out for a ball and get lit up by these safties. I am also a retired/washed up defensive end so obviously i am a bit biased

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #40
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

It's football....people are gonna get hurt. Fuck 'em. They know the risk involved.

Quote: